Monday, 29 November 2010

Moan, moan, whinge, whinge

I’ve been laid up with a bad back since my last post. Literally laid up, on the floor / bed / sofa, in more pain than I’ve had from my back in years – so much so that one day just standing up to cook dinner seemed too much to stand and I had to settle for ordering pizza in.

Feeling enough better now to have walked this morning and yesterday ( from Wednesday to Saturday I didn’t do anything more energetic than walking around the house / from the car to the supermarket) so here I am back again! You must be getting sick of the way I keep popping up then disappearing away again…

P1090829

I just ate leftovers and crap while I was gone from blog-land, so I’m not going to bother filling you in on all the meals. Hopefully I’ll be able to make a better (re)start this time!

Food today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberry whey and summer berries

P1090828

Lunch: Sweet corn chowder and brown rice sushi (a weird combination, I know, but it hit the spot!)

P1090831P1090832

Dinner: Fish pie from the freezer with broccoli and peas

P1090834

Snacks: A protein bar and some cottage cheese with fruit.

P1090833

Weight: 10 st 7.4lbs (147.4lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment