Saturday, 20 November 2010

I’m back!

So, how’s everyone been? If anybody’s still out there after all this time….

I’ve not been too bad myself. I did some travelling while I was gone, but given the length of my absence I’m not going to try to do a blow by blow account of everything I’ve done, everywhere I’ve been and everything I’ve eaten – I’ll just touch on some of the highlights as and when I feel like it!

I did miss reading blogs, but not so much writing posts. I’m thinking maybe I need to change things up a little bit to refresh my blogging spirit, but don’t yet know how, so I’ll have to give it some thought. Maybe once I settle back into it I’ll be inspired – or decide that I’m happy with the way things already are.

Before I start with the highlights of my trip, I’m just going to give you a few hints of where I was. See if you can guess…

P1080226

P1080517

P1090033

And then…

P1090101

P1090102

P1090609

P1090375

Food today:

Breakfast: Multigrain porridge with strawberry whey, blueberries & soy milk, topped with a tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Almond Butter with roasted flaxseeds.

P1090785

Lunch: Chicken, vegetable & barley soup with lite bread and LC.

P1090786

Dinner: Quinoa black bean salad (from the Moosewood Restaurant Low Fat Favourites cookbook) with a leafy salad

P1090788

Weight today: 148.4lbs (10 st 8.4lbs)

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering how you were doing! Welcome back! Looks like you've had some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I'd wondered where you'd gone!

    ReplyDelete