Sunday, 21 November 2010

Back in the swing of things

I walked into Chepstow today for the first time in about a month!!! After the hills of San Francisco the hills of Chepstow seemed a lot less daunting!!! I stopped in the usual coffee shop for a latte and snack, then did a little grocery shopping. It was good to walk in to Chepstow again, even though it drizzled all. the. way. there. and half way back as well…

As I didn’t bring my camera along, I have no grey and drizzly photographs, so here are some sunshiny pictures from California instead…

P1080083P1080337P1080382P1080501

This afternoon I tried to watch a movie called Cemetery Junction, but just couldn’t get into it. I’m not sure if it had a plot or not, but it didn’t grab me, either way! (M nodded off so I think he agreed…Winking smile)

Food today:

Breakfast: Multigrain porridge with summer fruit, strawberry whey & soy milk

P1090789

Lunch: Quinoa black bean salad left overs

P1090791

Dinner: Tofu stir fry. Except the tofu was crap so I left it

P1090795

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey & granola.

P1090793

And a skinny pumpkin latte with a toasted tea cake. I didn’t have my camera with me, so just imagine the biggest fruited teacake you ever saw – then double it Winking smile

Weight: 10st 8.2lbs (148.2lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment