Friday, 22 October 2010

Oops, I did it again

So we won't talk about yesterday except to say that the constipation continued, so did the discomfort; for comfort eating a meal was replaced by lots of chocolate & a bag of crisps. And in the evening I was uncomfortable enough to finally resort to a laxative - which worked this morning so that now I feel almost human again!

Today is my last day at work, so despite yesterday's misbehaving I ate a planned cookie at lunchtime. Indulgent food tastes better when it's planned and accounted for so that it comes without a side-order of guilt and self-loathing - why do I never remember that when I should???

I haven't trained since Tuesday, maybe that's part of why I went off the rails yesterday. I won't have time this evening either as I have an appointment to see the doctor and make sure I get some more anti-depressants, so I'll just have to make up for it tomorrow.


I'm not feeling very inspired by posting at the moment. I'm not particularly depressed or upset about anything, I just don't feel like I have anything to say. Maybe I need a break...


Food today:
Breakfast: Porridge with fruit and strawberry whey

P1070962

Lunch: Chicken, black bean & salsa soup with Weightwatchers bread & LC, followed by a cookie....

P1070963P1070964

Dinner: Salad with a bison ribeye steak

P1070965

Snacks: Chocolate mint Protein bar and babybel cheese

Weight today: 9 st 12.5lbs (138.5lbs) - 2 lbs gone overnight, which demonstrates why I was uncomfortable yesterday I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner looks delicious - I've never had bison before - I imagine it tastes just like steak?

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete