Thursday, 7 October 2010

Change of pace

I wrote a post earlier today – or started to – another rant about my continuing struggled with the desire to eat everything in sight. And then I binned it, because I was bored. I’M BORED OF MOANING, COMPLAINING, WHINGING, WALLOWING…

So, a change of pace. I’m not going to complain, I’m going to try to think positive for a change.

Good things:

A walk in the sunshine at lunchtime

I found the energy to train after work (40 mins on the elliptical walker)

I stopped an impending binge in its tracks to end up within calories

I enjoyed a chat with a colleague – no, two chats with different women.

Steaming hot shower on sweaty gym body = instant relaxation.

New motto until it starts coming easier: If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all…..

Food today:

Breakfast: Porridge with whey and soya milk

P1070878

Lunch: Chicken veg barley soup with spelt bread, LC & jam

P1070881

P1070880

Dinner: Biz’s buffalo chicken turkey chili ‘soupified’ with extra water and eaten with a salad and a home-made buttermilk cornmeal muffin. These muffins are kind of bland, as were my last lot of corn muffins – any tips anyone?

P1070883

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with fruit * 2.

P1070879

Plus some wine gums & mini eggs…

Weight: 10 st 1.4lbs

1 comment:

  1. It really is all about the mental attitude. Congrats on making the change to think positive. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete