Friday, 24 September 2010

Ouch

As forecast, it started raining... I think it must have rained quite heavily over night and was drizzling / lightly raining as I drove into work as well. It's dark nearly all the way in now, so I don't get to admire the views anymore.
I wanted to walk at lunchtime, I didn't feel I could go over the fields though since they had just been rained on, so I settled for a boring walk into this village instead. It was too grey to be really enjoyable but as always when I do go out I was glad to have taken a proper break away from my desk, even if it did feel more like a duty than a pleasure. I decided to try to make up for it in the evening instead, though Wednesday evening’s stationary bike workout (44 minutes) was a bit disappointing due to legs like lead. Unfortunately I think I pushed myself too hard increasing both the resistance and the incline on the elliptical walker for 40 minutes, and hurt my back. Which I didn’t realise until after doing 10 press up and a number of pull ups & chin ups.
Food today:
Breakfast: All bran with berries & a dollop of Greek yoghurt

P1070814

Lunch: 'Mystery' soup I found unlabelled in the freezer with a toasted LC & Banana sandwich - which was much more delicious than it had any right to be! I enjoyed it far more than the soup actually, and considered making a second one before getting control over myself and eating the second half of the banana straight instead..

P1070819

Dinner: Teriyaki tofu stir fry (using a stir fry prepared pack for convenience)

P1070820

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with defrosted garden fruit and granola;

P1070816

Small protein bar

P1070815

Weight: 10 st 2.5lbs (142.5 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment