Monday, 6 September 2010

Is it Monday again already?

Started the day with just a 15 minutes stretch / beginners yoga DVD. It was quite nice, relaxing, and it made a nice change not to be focused on calorie burning! I do find it a bit depressing how inflexible I am, but I'm the only one who can change that...
It was a beautiful morning for my drive in to work this morning but heavy rain was forecast for lunchtime and the rest of the day (and week - how depressing!)  I was hoping it would hold off till I had a chance to go for a walk at lunchtime - and it did!!! I finally walked along the canal path. It was a lovely walk flawed by the fact that I'd forgotten my camera again :-(. Not to worry, I'm sure that there will be at least one more OK day in the next 6 weeks and I'll go out again when there is! The canal path was more or less lined with blackberry bushes so I had a few to tide me over till I got back to the office and my packed lunch.
After work I went to visit my Mum and we went out to dinner. It was a nice relaxing fun visit with lots to talk about as always!
Food today:
Breakfast: All bran with berries and a bag of dried apple crisps

P1070704

Lunch: Salad topped with a broken up bean burger and lite bread with LC, followed by a Muller Light yoghurt - ‘inspired by New York cheesecake’

P1070700

Dinner: Went out for dinner with Mum and her OH. I was planning to be healthy but changed my mind and went for a spinach & Red Leicester burger with chips and onion rings!!!

100_0236[1]

Snacks: Popcorn with soya 'nuts'; greek yoghurt with We are Bear granola nibbles; a pack of Cadbury’s Snack chocolate caramel biscuits

Weight: 10 st 2lbs (142 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not flexible either. I don't know if there is much that I can do to change that, although I've just recently read that my hamstrings being so tight is a result of wearing high heels all the time. I'm trying to get back to doing more yoga this fall and winter and I hope to improve my flexibility.

    We are forecast for rain the entire week here, too. No cycling for me (bike is in the shop, sadly).

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete