Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Bingeday to me-eee........... oops
Yep. That's right. I did. Feeling no pain now though...
I hope I've stopped now. Because it is my birthday, and because I'm trying to be saner and not crash from one extreme to the other I'm not going to try to go without dinner to compensate. I'm going to get back into the swing of things ASAP, after eating a takeaway dinner. And try to reprogram my thinking about this from bingeing to taking a day off...
No morning training session and no lunchtime walk today either - they will be back tomorrow though! and over the week I will still be within calories, and in a few days my body will have forgotten what I did to it. I do know that. I'm nowhere near 3500 calories over for today, so its actually not going to make a difference in the long run - so long as it doesn't spawn a 3 day pity party that is. I can pull back from this. I can. And I did enjoy them ;-)
My Birthday present from M… 2 bottles of champagne, plus

P1070674 P1070675

and a spa day at the Celtic Manor Resort!

Food today:
Breakfast: Protein smoothie in a bowl

P1070666

and all bran with strawberries, raspberries & blueberries
Lunch: Home-made chicken soup and a sandwich of LC, egg and salad in lite bread

P1070669 P1070670
Dinner: Kebab! Slathered with a ton of garlic mayonnaise! And some onion rings

P1070673
Snacks: Pig-out: Liquorice allsorts, Wispa,

P1070668

mini eggs, dairy milk Tasters, Thai chilli crisps...
P1070671 P1070672

Plus Greek yoghurt with We are Bear granola that was actually planned....

P1070667

3 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays to you, Chrissie. I don't know if I'm a day late, but best wishes just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Like fine wine, I think we get better and bolder every year. CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete