Saturday, 11 September 2010

Friday - even more glad its over

I was not a well person yesterday
I had stomach pains, nausea and leg cramps all night. Got up and took some medicine with a slice of dry toast to hopefully settle the nausea and decided to drive to work. Not too bad at this point. Then started to feel really nauseous with lots more bathroom issues to contend with. Regretted decision to go to work.
Threw up volcanically (luckily made it to a bathroom in time). Then I felt much much better. And starving most of the day. So I ate less than healthily, and took no exercise to avoid stirring things up again ;-) And then I went home and cooked dinner for M (I was going to cook mine afterwards). The smell of cooking food was too much for me, and I spent the rest of the evening in bed feeling my stomach tie itself in knots. Sorry if that’s TM(gross)I but that’s why I’ve got little to say and I’m saying it late…

Food today:

Breakfast: 1 slice lite dry toast. Half a pint semi-skimmed milk. GONE. Chocolate Orange diet whey protein bar

Lunch: Sandwich from the sandwich van that visits the office every day. Beef with horseradish sauce in White bread - deliberately chosen for its low fibre content. And a chocolate chip cookie chosen for its high energy density to replenish my energy stores ;-)

P1070728P1070729

Dinner: One slice lite bread with LF spread; one hard boiled egg

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with granola; Greek yoghurt with berries

1 comment:

  1. Love and blessings for a speedy recovery!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete