Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Visitors Wednesday

Mum & her OH are visiting today! Love seeing them… not just because they give me an excuse to eat more unhealthy food, either!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with strawberries

Lunch: Real fish shop fish & chips!!! (Mum and I shared a portion)

P1070040

Followed by apple crumble from my ‘Cooking Without…’ cookbook (a la mode!) Awful picture, it looked every bit as appealing in real life ;-) but tasted rather better! There is apple under there, I assure you… served with a little Green & Blacks vanilla ice-cream

P1070041

Dinner: Grilled vegetable sandwich with a hard boiled egg added

P1070042

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with summer fruits and a sprinkling of cacao nibs

P1070039

Weight: 10 st 1.4lbs (141.4 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like fish, but I think I would eat those fish and chips up!

    Question, what does OH stand for??

    ReplyDelete