Friday, 6 August 2010

Not the best Friday

Weather-wise I mean!  (though food could’ve been better…)

Grey, dull and damp all day, with intermittent showers – though its almost sunny now. I still made it out for a walk this morning – for the first time ever I went shopping on foot, and after walking for about 35 minutes to get where I was going, realised I’d forgotten my money!!! I just turned around and walked home, then drove to the shop for my odds and ends, feeling very stupid!!!

P1070049 P1070050 P1070051

I’m baking at the moment – beer bread. I started a bottle of beer with my dinner but didn’t like it much so I decided to see if its better baked than neat! Unfortunately I forgot to add sweetener so I don’t have much hope for the results – you will of course hear how it turned out, tomorrow!!!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches, strawberries and raspberries

P1070048

Lunch: Quorn and bulgur wheat Bolognese with pasta, sweetheart cabbage & courgette ribbons, served with a salad

P1070053

Dinner: Chilled watermelon & red pepper soup and a sandwich of halloumi, mushroom, tomato and LC (the mushroom & halloumi marinated with Nando’s hot sauce)

P1070055 P1070056

Followed by a Gingerbread sheep…

P1070054

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey & multigrain porridge (raw);

P1070052

a small amount of vanilla Green & Blacks (all gone now); some peanut butter straight from the jar.

Weight: 10 st 2 lbs (142 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe that gingerbread sheep is very cute!

    ReplyDelete