Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Busy Tuesday

Still keeping myself active and finding myself motivated to do house-worky things. WHO AM I??? No, it’s not Stepford Chrissie and I don’t expect it to last – so I’m cleaning and working while the sun shines (or it rains, as it did most of this afternoon). I spent this morning trying to jet-wash the patio in our back garden, until it started to rain. Ah well, the bits I did look great and my jeans were only soaked (and filthy!) below the knee ;-) This stuff does not come naturally to me!!!

My mum & her OH are due tomorrow, so a lot of the rest was getting ready for them to visit. I did find that I forgot to eat and drink again today, so found myself getting very thirsty a few times and wobbly-hungry once as well – must watch that. on the other hand, no sneaking extra food, so that can’t be bad!

Mid-afternoon I decided I had the energy to cycle 10 miles on the stationary bike. Half way through my legs disagreed, but I talked them around and managed to finish it. After dinner I decided that I hadn’t been outside for long enough earlier, and went for a walk – just over an hour slogging over fields for the first 40 minutes or so.

P1070026 P1070029 P1070030

And pausing on the way back to notice my own garden for a change…

P1070036 P1070037

And now I’m home! And wearing a new purchase I’m trying out – Fitflops! Looking for the pertest bum this side of the Atlantic… ;-)

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with strawberries, raspberries and tinned mandarins – all in need of eating!

 P1070022

Lunch: A Kobe beef burger in a roll (because I earned it with the hard work) and some home-made oven chips flavoured with garlic pepper, plus a salad. I was so stuffed that by 3 pm, when I’m usually inhaling my afternoon snack, I couldn’t face more food.

P1070024

Dinner: Chilled watermelon & red pepper soup (a new batch – and I messed it up :-(. Too much chilli, and I forgot I’d thrown away my last limp basil leaves so I had to substitute the dried stuff – NOT THE SAME at all! This was rubbish and unless I can think of a way to reduce the spicyness (any suggestions?) the rest won’t be getting eaten. :-( HMPH.

Plus some houmous and vegetables

P1070025

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey & mixed grain flakes

P1070023

and a supper of toast with LC and jam (to use up the jam) with a peek at a very good book I’m reading…

P1070038

Weight: 10 st 1.5lbs (141.5 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. 'Half way through my legs disagreed, but I talked them around and managed to finish it.' That made me laugh, it's happened to me so many times hehe good on ya for getting to the end!

    ReplyDelete