Saturday, 14 August 2010

4 hours sleep

Make a grouchy Chrissie

I’m so tired I’m just killing time until I can go to bed without looking truly ridiculous.

I managed a walk into town this afternoon, hoping for an energy boost from the fresh air.

P1070491

I got a little wet in a shower; got a little sweaty because it was warm and humid; and I don’t feel any more energetic. I spent half the time in town walking around trying to persuade myself to buy some chocolate for a further boost, but didn’t in the end, settling for a superfood supplement instead when I got home.

Is it bedtime yet?

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with strawberries & raspberries

Lunch: Chilled watermelon & red pepper soup with a feta cheese salad

P1070489 P1070490

Dinner: Quorn Bolognese in courgette boats with salad

P1070493

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with seeds and nuts; some dried apple rings; supplement ball (Buziball)

P1070488    P1070492

Weight: 10 st 4.4 lbs (144.4 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment