Sunday, 4 July 2010

Very quiet Sunday

I couldn’t be bothered to go for a walk or even hit the gym today, I don’t know exactly why but it just wasn’t in me. Everything else feels fine though, no bingeing / overeating, no sitting around feeling sorry for myself, so I’m not too worried about missing a day.

Here’s the long awaited (or more likely completely forgotten!) photo of my tattoo as promised!

P1060355

Food today:

Breakfast: Overnight oatbran with soya milk, Greek yoghurt, strawberries and peaches – very good!

P1060345

Lunch: A big stir fry of vegetables and sesame & almond smoked tofu. Very tasty, and I ate a little of the tofu raw just to try it – and enjoyed that too

P1060385

Dinner: One wrap filled with grilled halloumi and portobello mushroom (marinated with peri peri of course) and some grilled peppers; one wrap spread with houmous and filled with mixed bell peppers and salad. Yep, a complete replay of yesterday’s dinner because I loved it!

 P1060387

Snacks: Cottage cheese with jam;

P1060386

an apple and a babybel

Weight: 10 st 3.25lbs (143.25lbs)

4 comments:

  1. Love the tattoo! So pretty! I'm dying to get another one, I just need to save up as I want my next one to be a big one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have pegged you as a tattoo person!

    All your eats look great - interested in the smoked almond tofu - did you buy it like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tattoo, Chrissie. I'm glad it has healed nicely. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cherry blossom tattoos :-)

    ReplyDelete