Sunday, 25 July 2010

Sunday

How is everybody this hot, sticky Sunday? Fairly uneventful day here, I took a walk early this morning, nowhere new and nothing exciting. The rest of the day was mostly revolving around the TV and a little quality time with M.

Still feeling a bit more myself at the moment. I have nibbled on a bit of extra peanut butter and a few extra nuts on top of those listed below, but nothing that could be described as a binge or even really over-eating. I think maybe I’ll be all right until the feelings of last week are a little more faded ;-)

Always have to find something to whinge about though ;-) I’ve had a niggly headache for the last 3 or 4 days – not constant, but coming back every day. At first I thought it was dehydration while I was away, but I’m glugging water all day long now; then I started wondering about my new glasses (but I got them weeks ago so that’s probably not it…) bit annoying, but hopefully it will clear up fairly soon. As its only a background throb most of the time, at least it isn’t driving me into the chocolate!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and raspberries

Lunch: Cod grilled with seaweed salt served with a small mixed salad and a large mixed grain salad of millet, buckwheat, red onion, sweetcorn, peas and peppers in a bought Pomegranate salad dressing – the fish and the grain salad both exceeded my expectations! (and even though the salad veggies were pretty dull, at least the colours are pretty!!!)

P1060913 P1060914

Dinner: Grilled vegetable sandwich and chilled watermelon & pepper soup

P1060915

Snacks: Greek yoghurt mixed with a teaspoon of all-natural hazelnut butter and topped with nuts and seeds – really liking this combination! (Didn’t think the hazelnut butter added much mind you)

P1060912

and a babybel cheese; plus the above mentioned extra nutty nibbles

Weight today: 10 st 4.25lbs (144.25 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment