Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Somewhere in between

In between insanity world and back on track, that is.

My Mum and her OH are here today. For a change (possibly because I still feel sick about yesterday) I managed not to actually binge this morning per my usual pre-visit habit, though I haven’t stayed as far under calories as I planned to. I think deciding to make pizzas for us instead of eating out helped convince me the day wasn’t a dead loss, and having company took away the desire to comfort eat. For now anyway. I don’t really feel out of the woods yet, but at least I can see the edge of the woods today, and now I just need to keep heading in that direction…

I trained this morning – just 40 minutes on the elliptical walker – and got very sweaty. I was going to do a second session later on but my right knee started hurting so I didn’t risk it.

Instead I spent the afternoon doing crosswords with my Mum – I feel that exercises the brain well enough to burn the extra calories off, wouldn’t you agree???

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with a nectarine and strawberries

Lunch Vegetable pizza with salad

P1060579 P1060580

Dinner: Courgette & watercress soup with buckwheat bread & LC

P1060582

Snacks: Green monster smoothie post training; Cottage cheese with peaches and grape nuts;

P1060577

fruited bread

P1060581

Weight today: 145.1 lbs (10 st 5.1lbs)

2 comments:

  1. A change in direction is good! Your pizza looks yummy. Please don't beat yourself up. What's done is done. Time to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pizza looks fab! Glad you feel like your getting back on track, like roxie says whats done is done!

    ReplyDelete