Saturday, 10 July 2010

I’ve been so bad…

I didn’t just lose my mojo, it moved to a different country and didn’t leave a forwarding address.

I will get back on track.

I will get back on track.

I will get back on track.

Just not Thursday, yesterday, and probably not today either.

But even though I still feel like eating crap today, the urge comes with a little voice inside saying “FFS what’s with all the sugar / fat / naughty stuff? And why do you seem to be conducting a scientific experiment to see if its possible to eat until you explode???”

On the plus side, in most of the stuff I’ve been squeezing into my already full belly contains a truckload of fibre, and even for me that habit is (eventually) self-limiting as I get sick of the side effects.

So, I really believe I will get back on track.

Probably tomorrow. Monday at the latest. Honest.

I just wish I knew why its suddenly so hard, when hot weather should have me reaching for the salad bowl. Alas.

1 comment:

  1. Chrissie, you haven't been bad. Perhaps you've made some less-than-optimal choices, but it's just temporary. Don't let all or nothing thinking let you trick yourself into thinking "all is lost". It isn't. This is, well, hell, I don't know what these times really are, and I still have them too. But know it's not forever, just do the next right thing for you. For me, to get back to the sane side of the street, I start by not limiting how much I eat, but by what I eat and try to make healthier choices and move on from there. Change up your routine. Get in the car and take a day trip somewhere. Get a change of scenery, something to shake this up.

    Hugs, as I know these phases are far from fun.

    ReplyDelete