Friday, 30 July 2010

Fraught Thursday

Due to noisy work being done on my house from 9 am to 4:30 pm yesterday I never left the house & garden. And I didn’t binge, or even seriously want to! Not bad, for a day with no exercise and lots of frustration I think.

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches (all out of fresh berries)

Lunch: 10 bean & vegetable soup with a BBQ quorn sausage and a wedge of LC on toast

P1060981

Dinner: Roasted vegetables mixed with crumbled light feta, buckwheat and some Pomegranate salad dressing – not very exciting, but I couldn’t decide what I wanted to eat, changed the menu half a dozen times, then just went for something that would use up some past-its-best aubergine!

P1060982

Snacks: A serving of raw mixed nuts, a Cashew Cookie Nak’d bar, and a Spirulina supplement ball that I found last time I was in London, plus a Babybel light

P1060979

Weight: 10 st 3 lbs (143 lbs)

3 comments:

  1. Fun work on the house, or just repair stuff?

    I'm looking at getting some repairs (heard about more today) done and it's keeping me off the food right now, too. Unfortunately, it may be what's keeping me up at 3am my time. I hope you are enjoying a lovely evening!

    I'm still quite intrigued by the spiraball! Never seen the likes here.

    Have a wonderful weekend. Any great plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good food day despite having triggers and frustration to deal with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - way to stay on track! :D Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete