Saturday, 10 July 2010

Food hangover

I haven’t felt very well most of today, I definitely felt the over-indulgence (and lack of sleep – less than 8 hours in the last 2 nights – total) catching up with me. I didn’t go for a walk or train, just lounged around on a sofa most of the day and took a bath in the afternoon. We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in the afternoon as well, really good movie but while it was on I felt like I might never eat again!

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread with cottage cheese and jam (no photo)

Lunch: 1 petit pain roll with a little roast beef and some tomatoes;

P1060448

a little bit of lemon & coriander houmous with sugar snap peas and red & green peppers

Dinner: Roasted vegetables and a grain salad made by mixing humnut sauce into millet seeds and then stirring in red & green peppers, red onion and cherry tomatoes.

P1060449

Snacks: Small piece of apple cake in the morning; monster green monster smoothie in the afternoon because I hoped it would make me feel healthier!

 

Weight: Are you surprised to read I didn’t weigh myself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment