Thursday, 8 July 2010

Binge-tastic

I’m still waiting for my visitors to arrive to drop off their case, let along come back this evening. I’m tense, nervous, getting more nervous… hands up anyone who’s surprised that I’m eating my nerves?

No-one?

No, me either.

This morning’s weigh in was an unfair, inexplicable 144.1 lbs. Tomorrow this will look like a good weigh in by comparison.

I probably won’t post again properly today, but I haven’t forgotten you and I will try to photograph my main meals if not my comfort eating.

Catch you tomorrow! Have a nice Thursday

ETA They’ve sent me a beautiful bunch of flowers! How sweet is that?

P1060426

1 comment:

  1. Chrissie, I know the feeling. Having guests in my home used to make me feel so vulnerable and exposed -don't know if that's your case or not. Just do the best that you can. Try to relax and breathe. The flowers are gorgeous!

    Hope it was all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete