Monday, 21 June 2010

You’re not telling me what to eat!

Today I am a sulky pouting bratty teenager. I don’t want to watch my food or diet, and I’m not gonna!

I also don’t want to talk about it, so here’s my day in pictures instead… (plus 40 minutes training on the elliptical, but I know I still suck today)

Also its too hot here. WAAAHHH

And I think my tattoo is finally starting to peel  / scab

I will stop whingeing tomorrow. Probably…

Breakfast:

P1060208

Lunch:

P1060209

goat ice cream

Dinner:

P1060213

 P1060214

Snacks / pig out / Treats / Sins:

All bran with peaches and strawberries.

Bear claw:

P1060210

Doughnut:

 P1060211

P1060212

3 ingredient cookies:

P1060215

Yummmmmmm

Weight: Didn’t weigh this morning as I am constipated for the third? day in a row and sick of seeing higher numbers than I feel I’ve earned. So obviously I decided to earn them….

BTW I know this looks a lot like a binge, but it was spread across the day with lots of (sulky childish) premeditated thought, so I think it misses qualifying as a binge and instead just counts as ‘being a pig because I feel like it’

I want (more)cake. Luckily I’ve drunk too much wine to be able to go back out in the car.

I won’t weigh again until things start shifting, so there!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pouty post! And I want the jelly donut - so there! :D

    ReplyDelete