Sunday, 13 June 2010

Home again

And straight back to normal!

I was up bright and early and considered a gym work out but decided to go for a walk instead! It was overcast at first, but soon brightened up and I had a warm, sunny walk in the end. I didn’t take my camera – even I get sick of taking photographs every once in a while!

When I got back I took my first bath for 2 weeks – on board ship we only had a shower because of course space is at a premium! It was very relaxing.

The afternoon was spent watching TV and doing a little cooking – I made M some bran muffins.

Food today:

Breakfast: Big bowl of all bran with strawberries

Lunch: Big bowl of salad with feta cheese and peppers

P1060119

Dinner: Vegetable pizza with a big salad

 P1060121 P1060122 P1060123

Snacks: 2 slices of bread with LC and jam (and raisins sprinkled on one)

P1060118

and a summer berries & cottage cheese–whey protein smoothie

Weight today: 10 st 6lbs (146 lbs) – could so definitely have been worse!!! Not that I couldn’t have done better…..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. I've got some catching up to do round here! Haven't read your holiday posts yet - probably won't have time until tomorrow so I look forward to seeing the food and the wonderful sights. You're a lucky girl to go cruising!

    I gave you an award on my last post (last night) so be sure to collect it. And I really do think your blog is exceptional :)

    That pizza must be the most beautiful pizza I have ever seen! Really is incredible.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete