Friday, 7 May 2010

What an annoying day

Not going to get all political on you, but WTF??? I can’t believe we have a hung parliament after the last few dozen + years of mismanagement and lies. It should’ve been a landslide. This country is inhabited by idiots (present company hopefully excluded). You can disagree with me if you want but I will just ignore that as this isn’t a political blog - but its mine so I can say what I like ;-)

Democracy shmocracy. I need a beer. And lucky me, I’ve got one. Or 5.

I’ve been so depressed today (combined with not sleeping at all well last night) that I didn’t train OR walk anywhere today, haven’t even left the house except to drive to Tesco. Haven’t over-eaten either though, so I’m calling that a little victory for me!

Sorry to say that’s all I have today… come back tomorrow for more in-depth and insightful coverage of current events ;-)

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and yoghurt cheese and toast with LC and marmalade.

Lunch: Sweet potato chilli with avocado, quinoa and a salad

P1040825

Dinner: Roasted red pepper soup and a wrap filled with LC and sauteed peppers and red onion

P1040827

Snacks: Protein smoothie topped with a small handful of pomegranate seeds;

P1040826

a Nak’d bar and a bowl of protein porridge

Weight: 10 st 0.4lbs (140.4 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. I totally agree with you. A bad result. Eg the people of Salford voted Hazel Blears back in???? WTF????

    I think a lot of people are just very ill informed and don't realise how serious the financial situation is. Also it doesn't help that Labour have changed the constituency boundaries over the last decade to make sure it's much more difficult for anyone else to get in. Criminal IMO.

    To change the subject - your lunch looks adorable! Your food always looks like something from a great restaurant!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete