Monday, 31 May 2010

Sunny Bank Holiday Monday???

Before I start, I’ve decided the time has come for a brief hiatus. I’ve got a busy couple of weeks coming up, so I’ll not have time to blog or read blogs. I’m not abandoning you, I’ll be back as soon as things calm down!

Struggling not to eat lots today again. I managed a walk into town this morning, but it was kind of chilly and windy so not a lot of fun. I had lots to do this afternoon so that took my mind off food for a while, but distraction isn’t always enough!

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on toast

Lunch: Vegetable soup with lots of chunky extra vegetables added to use them up as they were getting a bit past it – and also to bulk things up so I would be less likely to attack the rest of the birthday cake we were given yesterday. I had a sandwich of grilled halloumi (marinated in reggae reggae sauce) with grilled mushrooms.

P1050219 P1050220

Dinner: A big salad with a coleslaw-filled baked sweet potato and feta cheese

P1050222

Snacks: Overnight oat bran with cookies & cream whey, soya milk and home-made applesauce; cashew cookie Nak’d bar; cottage cheese with jam and a couple of strawberries

P1050221

Weight: 10 st 0.5lbs (140.5lbs)

2 comments:

  1. I shall miss you and await your return. Enjoy your time away from Bloggerville....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. I've been absent myself from blogland for a couple of weeks due to persistent very low mood.

    Hope things are going well for you and that you're busy in a really positive way and getting plenty done!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete