Monday, 3 May 2010

May Bank Holiday

And a beautiful day at that! Although cold, to say the very least. On my walk this morning I was so cold due to the icy wind coming straight from Siberia that I had to tuck my shirt into my jeans (something I never ever ever ever do – it makes me feel fat and bulky because I already feel that jeans are kind of bulky over the stomach area) . Weird that just when my scale has taken a slightly surprising step back in time, I’m feeling fat…

P1040763 P1040764 P1040772 P1040774 P1040775

Food today:

Breakfast: Blueberry pancakes (not from a packet mix this time!) with Greek yoghurt and maple syrup – and half left for tomorrow!

P1040758

Lunch: Millet with a whole load of roasted vegetables and feta cheese, with a tiny bit of Italian dressing on the vegetables. The millet was just simmered in vegetable stock, and I loved it! Fluffy and surprisingly tasty, and the vegetables were great – plus I roasted enough extra vegetables to do a wrap for dinner as well!

P1040780

Dinner: Black bean vegetable soup cooked in the slow cooker, with a mountain bread wrap of roasted vegetables and LC. There was baked tempeh in the wrap as well to start with, but I took it apart and removed the tempeh – it was ‘orrible!!! No more tempeh for me!

 P1040784

Snacks; A cashew-pecan protein ball, some Nak’d raisins, and a protein smoothie with granola

P1040760 P1040761 P1040762

P1040782 P1040783

Weight: 9st 13.4lbs (139.4lbs)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie. A series of beautiful photographs - including the food. Your plates always look as though they have been arranged in a good restaurant! All looks fabulous.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I don't think I've seen under the 10stone mark myself for a long time...I think I was briefly in it for a day then my body quickly ah..adjusted...

    Food looks nom nom. I agree with Bearfriend, your meals are always so well presented.

    ReplyDelete