Saturday, 8 May 2010

A little closer to back to normal!

I baked today! Not for myself, just some banana-raisin bran muffins for M, but it made me feel a little more normal!

The weather has been miserable all day, back and forth from drizzle to windy & cold all day long. I didn’t let it keep me trapped indoors again though, I made it into town for some shopping, although I really didn’t enjoy the walk as much as usual because of the weather. The high point was getting some loving doggie kisses from my beloved GSD – I hadn’t seen her for a couple of weeks, and it was lovely to say hello!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and Greek yoghurt with honey

Lunch: A huge salad with chick peas and feta cheese. I went slightly insane and grilled not only red onion, red and yellow peppers and asparagus, but also a romaine lettuce head. Never done that before, but I read a mention of it on a website somewhere, and I must admit I liked it very much!

P1040834

Dinner: Black bean soup and a wrap stuffed with tinned tuna mixed with low fat Italian dressing.

P1040868

Snacks: A fruit salad of mixed melon and pomegranate seeds with my favourite flavour of granola; a protein ball; and a bowl of popcorn

P1040828 P1040832

Weight: 10 st (140 lbs) exactly

2 comments:

  1. Very yummy looking food today! Your salad and fruit bowl especially :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. It was lovely and cold here all day! I'm so glad to be having a cool May. Usually I really suffer from the heat at this time of year.

    Unusual to grill lettuce but I can see it working as Romaine is quite robust. That salad looks mouthwatering!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete