Thursday, 13 May 2010

I’m not feeling great today

I think I’ve not been fueling myself enough for the extra exercise – and higher intensity exercise – that I’ve been doing this week, and its caught up with me now. Or maybe its the lack of sleep.

I feel like I’ve been eating all day today, not bingeing, just trying to make myself feel a bit more myself, and I’m going to carry on doing that as feels natural for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we have M’s family coming over so it’ll be a takeaway and relax night. I think I might just take a little break, and I’ll be back to fill you in on Saturday, when hopefully, after a little indulging, I’ll be feeling a bit livelier!

Talk soon,

Chrissie

Weight today: 9 st 13.5lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Hope you have a good rest.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete