Saturday, 10 April 2010

Well, it didn’t rain today

So I had to water my lawn! It seemed ridiculous after the weather we’ve been having, but I wanted to get the moss killer going so it had to be done. Now, even though the forecast is good, it will probably rain tomorrow… ;-)

Had a lovely walk in the sunshine this morning. I wore a t-shirt and jeans with no jacket / coat and was comfortably, unseasonably warm!

Food today;

Breakfast: All bran with strawberries and almond milk, plus a LF sausage in a roll

Lunch: Lentil veggie soup and tuna & sweetcorn toasties – one sandwich, one mountain bread wrap. This was so filling I couldn’t be bothered to get a snack this afternoon – unheard of!

P1040060

Dinner: Macaroni and cheese with salad… followed by another half portion of mac & cheese. I adapted the recipe to add broccoli, cauliflower and leek, which worked really well. Only problem was, I didn’t make extra sauce to compensate – I’ll remember next time! It was tasty and healthy even if I’ve no idea why I suddenly wanted it after not previously being very interested in Mac & cheese!

P1040061

Snacks: Greek yoghurt and honey & grape nuts

Weight today: 10 st 2lbs

3 comments:

  1. I actually wore my bikini top and shorts in my back garden today, can't believe how sunny it was! Your dinner plate looks lovely and fresh, perfect summer food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Yes. It has definitely been too hot today! I've had the fan on all day. I really hate the heat so much. I look forward to the next bit of rain! I really should move somewhere colder.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac & Cheese? I never wanted that either, but I want it after seeing this! (good idea to add the extra veg!)

    ReplyDelete