Monday, 5 April 2010

Bored

Not with the long weekend, just with my walking, my diet, my blog, and myself…

I think I need to shake things up a bit before I do something that I might regret to shake me up. Often when I feel this way its a precursor to getting depressed and binging and I don’t want that.

I tried doing my yoga DVD today, and I suppose it feels good to have done something healthy that I haven’t done for a while, but I felt so clumsy, stiff and inept that it did get me down a bit. (I do have a tendency to expect myself to be good at things even though I’ve never done them before)

I can’t be bothered to write about the food I’ve eaten today, the fact that I’ve had an upset stomach all day or how tired and sluggish and miserable I’m feeling right now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you start to feel better really soon. Its awful when you feel crap like that. I guess you could take a break for a couple of days, or try and find something new that inspires you, a new blog or recipe or workout. I know how fustrating it is when you feel this way, I really hope that its just because your tummy is poorly and that you'll feel better after a good nights sleep. I'm sending you positive vibes anyway!

    ReplyDelete