Tuesday, 30 March 2010

One of those days…

I’m n0t a happy bunny right now, and can’t put my finger on why.

Yes, by back still feels like someone stuck a pickaxe between my shoulder blades and left it there – even with Ibuprofen.

Yes, I slept badly because I was uncomfortable and as a result my reduced caffeine has gone to hell – 3 coffees and a bottle of Pepsi Max so far!

Yes, its raining

And I feel like there isn’t enough food in the world to stop me feeling like pick-pick-picking all day.

On the other hand, I got a (dry) walk into town this morning and I just finished a very sweaty 40 minutes on the elliptical trainer. And I haven’t yet gone mad with the snacking. I’m actually feeling grumpy because I want to want to binge and I don’t.

I’m slightly crazy and very p*ssed off with myself. What the hell is wrong with me today???

4 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie, I am so sorry to hear about your back. I hope it feels better soon. Good for you for working out. Hang in there and be gentle with yourself. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your having a bad day. Sometimes I get days were I feel what can only be described as 'flunky' were I just feel weird and don't know why. At least you've had your walk and done a workout. It sounds like a bit of snacking wont do you any harm as long as it doesnt turn in to a binge, could you try and decide on a couple of snacks that you really fancy for the day then your allowing yourself to indulge a bit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your hurts mend soon and I hope your mood improves as well. I don't have much wisdom to offer, only commiseration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having a bad day, have you tried a hot water bottle on your back? For most pains a hot water bottle helps me.. I hope things are looking up soon!

    ReplyDelete