Sunday, 7 March 2010

Hmm

I seem to be bouncing from motivated to psychotic like a yoyo just now…

I have been inspired to eat everything today. Preferably carbs, but furniture and random passersby not entirely safe…

I walked into town this morning and didn’t do too badly there. I did buy a big muffin in Waitrose but the first mouthful was very dry so I tossed it – a lot of the time I would have eaten it anyway. Then I went into a newsagents and picked up a 4 finger dark kit kat, but put it down again without buying it. Then I came home and ate lunch. Then all hell broke loose! Actually, I exaggerate. I’m not actually over calories by very much once my exercise calories are added in, but I’m higher than I like to be – usually I leave a small buffer in there. Mostly I’m just annoyed at myself. I think it was because I really wanted that muffin, but the one I bought was the last one they had, so I couldn’t fulfil that desire. So I handled things as well as I always do! Ah well, not how I planned for today to go!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and Greek yoghurt with honey & cereal (all planned)

Lunch: Vegetable soup and a wrap containing LC, spinach & slow cooked peppers & onions (planned)

P1030426

Dinner: Home-made turkey burgers with butternut squash fries and salad – not planned, should have been quorn and red lentil bolognese but I just didn’t want that. It was delicious!

P1030427

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey & cereal (yes, twice in one day – but planned). A orange – planned.

P1030425

Dried mango and raisins  - half planned, half not. Tofu pudding – planned.

2 slices of toast with jam and 2 home-made blueberry scones – NOT PLANNED. Peanut butter - NOT PLANNED (just a little)

Weight today: 10st 2.5lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I think this is my first visit to your blog. I smiled when you said you took a bite of muffin, it was dry and so you tossed it...but that many times you would have eaten it anyway. YES! I relate totally. And if I AM smart enough to toss something because it doesn't measure up, then the food thoughts begin and stay with me the rest of the day!

    Your blog is great. I'm going to read through some of your archive to catch up. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, yesterday I ate way to many un planned foods! Today is a new day though right?! x

    ReplyDelete