Saturday, 6 March 2010

Doing better today!

I got a halfway decent night’s sleep last night, and felt a lot more human this morning! So much better I managed to walk into town for some shopping with a smile on my face (apart from the section of the walk when it drizzled on me…)

I spent the afternoon enjoying series 5 of Desperate Housewives while baking bran muffins and right now I’m watching True Blood. Love that show!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and a sausage and bacon sandwich

P1030419

Lunch: Vegetable soup and a sandwich with LC, green & orange peppers and spinach

P1030420

Dinner: Pan fried impala fillet on a big salad with some slow cooked red pepper and onion on the side

P1030422

Snacks: Greek Yoghurt with honey and cereal; tofu protein pudding; dried mango and raisins; a toasted sandwich with LC and spam lite.

P1030421

Weight today: 10 st 2.1lbs

5 comments:

  1. Is Spam there like Spam here?

    I'm glad you got a good night's rest. Makes all the difference, doesn't it?

    And thank you for your wonderful comments. I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it swimming on my blog... It's pretty awful as far as swimming goes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on True Blood, I love that show too! Looking forward to the second series x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. D'oh made a pigs ear of the first comment I posted so attempt #2!

    I watched all the episodes of True Blood to date in the space of a week...omigod I was obsessed. So annoying to have to wait for the next series then...when it does air in America I'm going to just wait for all the episodes then watch them in one greedy batch! Once you've waited nearly a year for something another couple of months tends to zip by!

    Been trying to decide what to have for breakfast, rasher sandwich does seem rather appealing now.......

    ReplyDelete