Friday, 5 March 2010

A Day of Rest

I got about 3 hours sleep last night. So I declared today a rest day – my first for 2 weeks, I’ve just realised. I spent a couple of hours just lying down, still not sleeping, and I’m feeling really down and miserable because I’m so damn tired.

So, this will be a very short post because I really don’t want to moan and groan and bring you down too.

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and toast with LC and reduced sugar jam

Lunch: Vegetable soup and LC & wafer thin ham in toast

P1030417

Dinner: Tofu stir fry

P1030418

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey and cereal and a grilled vegetable sandwich

Weight: 10 st 2 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Its awful when you have one of those blah days, hope you feel better soon, and get plenty of sleep tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of sleep is just so destructive, hope you managed to rest up nicely yesterday

    ReplyDelete