Thursday, 18 February 2010

Snow is falling…. all around…

AGAIN.

Grrr.

I wanted to walk / run into town – mainly because I didn’t run yet this week – but its wet, cold and horrible. So no running. And at the moment I don’t feel AT ALL MOTIVATED to do any other exercise either. I suppose I should be glad I’m not motivated to bake and eat a huge batch of cookies either.

Damn. Wish I hadn’t mentioned cookies. Damn damn damn. I wasn’t motivated to do that but now? Now I am… a little bit

Must… resist… the cookies…

4 comments:

  1. Good luck resisting cookies. Cookies are not your friend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm really hoping the snow doesn't make it to where I am, I've had to take a break from running and I'll be gutted if the snow comes and stops me from running when I can start again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie. It's just rain here again today. Last night I saw snow forecast for Wales and thought of you.

    If you feel a need to bake, maybe you could do some more crackers?

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete