Sunday, 14 February 2010

A nice day at last

Sunshine, a nice walk / run into town – mostly running! And the food fit into calories much more easily today! My mood is definitely better today, for no particular reason, and I haven’t been struggling as much against the chocolate monster – yay!

Food today:

Breakfast: Tropical overnight oats

Lunch: Grilled vegetable sandwiches

P1030160

Dinner: Turkey roast dinner – roasted Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and carrots plus green beans and peas

P1030162

Snacks: Protein smoothie, raisins, all bran with peaches and a babybel light

Weight today: 10 st 4.5lbs (things finally started moving….!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Glad your winning the battle against the hunger monster! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Glad you've had a much better day. Anything to do with it being Valentine's day?!

    I could just eat that roast dinner! I've yet to go out and buy something for my evening meal so I may just have to hunt down some chicken.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete