Friday, 26 February 2010

Hopefully back on track

Today has gone a lot more smoothly than yesterday did! I think it helped that I went for my first walk all week long this morning – and I have missed it! It wasn’t an exciting walk, especially when I got drizzled on! But just getting out there was worth it all! And I got my hair cut (just a trim), which was sadly needed!  I didn’t shred again today, but don’t shout at me, I’m planning to start again soon. Honest!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches and a vegetarian sausage in a slice of nimble

P1030274

Lunch: Soup and a grilled vegetable sandwich

P1030275

P1030276

Dinner: A low fat (bought) fish pie with tenderstem broccoli and roasted Brussels sprouts

P1030277

Snacks: Protein smoothie and Greek yoghurt with honey and cereal

Weight today a very dehydrated 10 st 1.5lbs

3 comments:

  1. Never seen a sausage sandwhich like that! Nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Glad you had a much better day. Sounds like you really needed that walk! Very annoying when it's raining all the time. (It's raining here as I'm writing this!)

    Walking is a great stress buster. Maybe doing the shred on consecutive days is too much of a strain? Maybe alternating is better.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm nominating you for a gorgeous blog award! Check my blog for details

    ReplyDelete