Friday, 22 January 2010

Tough day today

Barely slept last night, and didn’t much enjoy the hours spent tossing and turning. That’ll teach me to have a cappuccino at 2 pm – I just can’t drink coffee in the afternoon!

I felt quite dodgy this afternoon, and very snacky, so I forced myself to go for a 5 mile walk, but didn’t enjoy it much and didn’t get the energy boost I was hoping for sadly. Sorry this is a bit brief and self-pitying, but that’s all I’ve got today!

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches

Lunch: Vegetable soup with added spelt, brussels sprouts and borlotti beans and laughing cow, plus more laughing cow on Nimble bread

P1020891

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie with steamed green beans, carrots and sweetcorn

P1020895

Snacks: Protein smoothie, bran muffin, 2 home-made cookies, raisins, home-made crackers with caramelised onion houmous.

Weight today: 10 st 2.4 lbs!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the cold winter weather is affecting many of us. I am in a normally mild climate, but it has been cold here! I hope tomorrow is a better day. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. Sorry you had a difficult day. At least you had a walk rather than just sitting indoors eating. You did the right thing even though it didn't feel great.

    Hope you're having a much better day today!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete