Thursday, 21 January 2010

Thursday

Went for my weekly shop today and completely forgot my shopping list – I hate when I do that! I only forgot a few things, and it gave me a reason to walk into town afterwards so I didn’t mind too much!

I baked again today – some quinoa bread and some bran muffins for M – he has them for breakfast on work days.

P1020883

P1020885

P1020890

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches

Lunch: Vegetable soup with borlotti beans and a couple of houmous & peppers open sandwiches made using my home-made quinoa bread. So nutty and delicious!!!

P1020886

Dinner: Last night’s bulgar pilaff – mixed with raisins, toasted pine nuts, dried mint, lemon zest and a tiny smidgeon of mild chilli powder - stuffed in bell peppers with a feta cheese salad

P1020888

Snacks: 2 Protein smoothies – the normal one and one made with cherries & banana for a change of pace. Plus some home-made crackers with caramelised onion houmous and a box of ‘chocolate chip cookie’ Poppets!

Weight today: 10 st 1.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Your food looks so good! Homemade bread - I don't see how you resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. I'm with Roxie. The bread and muffins look so good I would just eat the whole lot. But your food always looks beautiful. Your dinner here is a stunning mix of colours. It looks amazing.

    Bearfriend xx

    Did you see my swans BTW?

    ReplyDelete