Sunday, 24 January 2010

Oops

A very refined-carbs heavy day today I’m afraid…

I did get a walk in this morning, and it was good – bright blue sky, sunshine (no warmth though), dry, frosty and cold on the way out but lovely and mild on the way back. I even got the chance to say hello to a nice friendly dog tied up outside the supermarket!

P1020901

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches

Lunch: Vegetable soup with wild boar sausage in it and nimble with laughing cow

P1020902

Dinner: Egg-white scramble with peppers, mushrooms, onion & spinach in it, plus a tiny bit of feta to use up. And a side order of steamed asparagus – no where near as good as griddled!

P1020903

Snacks: Where to start… 2 of my home-made cookies, large quantities of peanut butter & spicy almonds, raisins, protein smoothie, a small bag of Nestle’s clusters, and a small box of chocolate-coated meringues. I don’t know why, but for some reason I was just craving sugar today! And a vanilla muller light, and a little pot of melon…

Weight: 10 st 2.5 lbs (may not weigh again tomorrow given the above…)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chissie. Maybe this craving for sugar is due to TOM? It's only once in a blue moon that I have a hormonal craving and then it will be for chocolate. It's a very specific need and only chocolate will do.

    I love asparagus, but it does have to be done just so. This is probably part of the reason why I haven't had any for a long time. And also the fact that it makes your pee smell! (Sorry to mention it!)

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete