Saturday, 16 January 2010

Its raining – a lot

We woke up this morning to a whole lot of no snow at all!!! Unfortunately that was down to a lot of rain overnight, so everywhere is soggy again already. That didn’t stop me from walking into town this morning to visit the library and finally – only 2 or maybe 3 weeks late – get my haircut. I don’t know why I leave it so long every time (well, I do, its because I hate having it done) when having really messy hair does nothing for me – visually or in terms of self-esteem. My hair grows fairly fast, but not in terms of length, just bushiness – so I disappear into a fuzzy cloud and feel like crap for weeks. Must do better next time. And I’ll be fit to be seen if I ever get a job interview now!

Food today:

Breakfast: A sandwich made with low cal bread, peanut butter thinned with water & spiced with hot sauce, a squashed (very small) banana and a scattering of seed mix for added crunch. I just couldn’t face the all bran today!

P1020849

Lunch: Split pea and vegetable soup and a BLT (turkey bacon) followed by a muller light yoghurt

P1020850

P1020851

Dinner: Vegetable fried rice with a side order of roasted brussels sprouts and broccoli

P1020852

Snacks: Rather a lot – but within cals! All barn with peaches, some peanut butter & raisins, a cold sausage, a mini babybel light and a slice of ham. And some fromage frais mixed with apple & blueberry fruit puree (Clearspring brand) A strange mixture but I couldn’t decide what I really fancied…

Weight today: 10 st 4.1 lbs :-( ah well, brought it on myself… and all the random snacking make it unlikely to be a prettier picture tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. A very unusual sandwich combination for breakfast! Hot sauce with banana ... I'm not sure about that.

    I'd love everything else though!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete