Saturday, 9 January 2010

Friday - summary

No exercise. :-( No binging. ;-D No blog post. :-( No photos. :-(

Sorry I’m late! Yesterday I decided to upgrade my laptop to Windows 7 and caused myself nightmares that took all day to sort out again. Yes, AGAIN. I’m coming to the conclusion that I’m a natural tester because if anything can go wrong with a computer ever, it happens as soon as I get near it.

Anyhow, it seems to be working at the moment!!!

Friday food:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches

Lunch: Turkey vegetable soup with a huge amount of added brussels sprouts (slightly yellowed) and a laughing cow and tomato on sprouted wheat bread open sandwich

Dinner: Curried meat loaf with a baked sweet potato, carrots and broccoli

Snacks: About 4 Hot’n’Spicy crackers and a bowl of porridge – I missed my smoothie because of all the hair tearing and drama with the laptop

Weight: 10 st 1.4 lbs – but its up a pound today, so I’m pretty sure I was just dehydrated

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Well at least the trauma with your computer took your mind off eating!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete