Monday, 11 January 2010

Bored and boring

Sums me up at the moment, which is why I didn’t bother posting yesterday.

However, I’m so used to posting every day that here I am catching up again!

Yesterday I ate lots of chocolates and chocolate biscuits – the first time I’ve gone over cals since Christmas. It doesn’t bother me too much. It was weird actually, I didn’t have the sense of urgency combined with self-disgust I get when I have a full-on binge, but I wanted chocolate and I ate it, and when it was gone (a Ritter Sport bar, a tub of Bendincks Ginger things AND a pack of Bahlsen ‘jaffa cake’ style biscuits) I didn’t want any more and didn’t look for something else to stuff down my neck, so even though it was a LOT of extra calories it could’ve been worse. I didn’t exercise either, just stared out at the rubbish weather and fumed because its now so tedious. I did drive to Waitrose in the afternoon, and my car slid out of my road and half way across the road I was turning into when I braked, which scared the cr*p out of me, so maybe I ate lots of chocolate to prove to myself I was still alive??? Yeah, I quite like that excuse!

My back’s been aching for a couple of days, so I spent a fair bit of yesterday morning and Saturday evening lying on the bedroom floor. It does feel better today so hopefully that fixed it.

OK, enough depressed and boring ramblings. If you’re still awake / care:

Food Sunday:

Breakfast: All bran with tinned peaches and apricots

Lunch: Turkey veg soup with toast

P1020788

Dinner: Beef pot roast (frozen leftovers from Christmas Day) roast dinner

P1020789

Snacks: Crackers, porridge, chocolate (see above!)

Weight Sunday: 10 st 2.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Sounds like you had a narrow escape on the road with no damage done except to your nerves. Perhaps the chocolate was a specific need for those powerful neuro-chemicals it contains? (Great excuse anyway!)

    I'm worried about your back. Please be careful with it. Maybe less weight in the rucksack?

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete