Sunday, 20 December 2009

Sunday and another beautiful morning

And another great walk – about 10 miles this time!

P1020524

P1020525

I wandered into Chepstow this morning, and stopped at Coffee #1 for a cuppa. I tried another gingerbread latte in case the last one was a fluke in its not-tasting-gingerbready. It wasn’t – so now I don’t need to bother again!

P1020526

I spent quite a while looking at the baked goodies on the counter but resisted them all – go me!

Food today:

Breakfast: Pumpkin wheat & oat bran topped with a couple of tiny crumbled chocolate biscuits

P1020523

Lunch: Vegetable soup with a laughing cow, red onion & spinach sandwich

P1020529

followed by a Muller light yoghurt – vanilla with a sprinkle of dark chocolate and a layer of cherry

Dinner: Risotto made with short grain brown rice, laughing cow, spinach & mushroom, and a salad

P1020532

Snacks: Green monster smoothie with spinach, banana & vanilla whey; a few small chocolate biscuits; a few raisins

Weight today: 10 st 3.5 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Sorry this is late but my internet connection is very dodgy at the moment. I think they must be working on the cables.

    Looks like you had a very good food day - so your weight will probably be even lower tomorrow. Esp with all that walking.

    I was beginning to weaken over the gingerbread latte, but this is a reminder that I would only be disappointed!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete