Saturday, 5 December 2009

Sunday 22/11/09

M and I had upgraded our flights to Cuba, so on Sunday morning we headed to the airport lounge. We were flying on our favourite airline - Virgin Atlantic - but couldn't use the proper Upper Class lounge because its closed for refitting, so we used the V-room, a lounge for Premium Economy passengers, instead. It was quiet and comfortable, and we still got free food and drink, so we weren't too bothered! And we were very glad to have access to the lounge when we realised that our flight was delayed for 2 hours! I sat there reading my eBook Reader and loving the fact that I had so much choice in reading material there at my finger tips!
Breakfast:
2 bowls of fruit with yoghurt & a sprinkling of muesli; I added half a chocolate chip muffin crumbled onto the second bowl, but left the rest of the muffin

Lunch:
Butternut squash soup with a roll; fish pie topped with champ; cheese and biscuits



Afternoon tea:
Soft cheese, pepper and rocket sandwiches followed by a sultana scone with clotted cream and jam.



Stay Healthy

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. All this food looks VERY nice. What is it about scone with jam and cream?! Somehow it touches a very deep level and I don't know why! Maybe it's the nostalogia of childhood Devon holidays ...

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete