Saturday, 5 December 2009

Saturday 21/11/09

Saturday was a travel day, as we'd decided to stay at Gatwick the night before our flight. I didn't photograph any food, but suffice it to say I ate too much... I always do on travel days. However, this time that was just a sign of what was to come....
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with laughing cow light and reduced sugar jam.
Lunch: a small bag of vegetable crisps and a sandwich from Waitrose - mediterranean tuna in tomato chilli bread
Dinner: A buffet at the airport hotel. I had a salad to start, then a stuffed pepper with vegetables, followed by a small individual lemon cheesecake (the cheesecake was very light and rather delicious). No booze because I wanted to be fully hydrated and as healthy as possible for the flight.
Snacks: Protein smoothie in the morning and a pack of wine gums on the drive to Gatwick; a gingerbread latte at Coffee Nero (couldn't taste any ginger though :-() and one bite of a thai chicken flatbread I bought for M. Ooops... and almost half a small one person pizza mid-afternoon - M was hungry and I shared it with him because dinner would be late-ish.
Weight: 10 st 1.5 lbs (I think, if I remember right)
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Glad you said about the gingerbread latte because I've seen that advertised when walking past starbucks and fantasised about having one - but now I know it isn't worth it!

    Your weight was pretty low before your holiday so I'm guessing that helped in limiting any holiday damage on the scale.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete