Thursday, 10 December 2009

Not a good day

Except food-wise… I haven’t  done badly there! But I woke up after a very broken night with a splitting headache, and this morning was nauseous as well. Hopefully I’m better now! I did manage to walk for an hour this afternoon, but it wasn’t as enjoyable as I’d hoped because the sunlight hurt my eyes (can you believe I’m complaining about the sun? Me???)

Food today:

Breakfast: all bran with tinned peaches and raisins

Lunch:

Grilled vegetable sandwich and soup, to which I added spinach and gammon. This batch of soup is not very good, so every day I’m adding something else after eating it to improve the remaining portions! Today I added a tin of pumpkin, I’ll tell you tomorrow if it helped! Also a new snack I got to try, I liked the crunch but the salt and vinegar flavouring was a bit too subtle for me.

P1020449

P1020450

Dinner: Saucy roast sausages with lentils! I used low fat Cumberland sausages and a teaspoon of olive oil instead of oil spray, and it was better than last time – but still might need fully fattening sausages to really make the dish!

P1020452

Snacks: Protein smoothie, raisins, a couple of frozen grapes, and some chilli hummus with vegetables:

P1020451

Weight today: 10 st 5.1 lbs

Taking it easy tonight in case my headache comes back, and planning an early night to catch up on my sleep.

Stay healthy and sleep tight!

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. Sounds like it was a migraine brewing - headache, nausea and not wanting to be in bright light. Those are the classic symptoms I get. Maybe the walk actually headed it off at the pass so to speak.

    That sausage dish looks yummy! I don't know if other types of sausage would be any good - like turkey for example?

    Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete