Friday, 11 December 2009

No words spring to mind

The day was too foggy for a walk, and now my brain is foggy too; so just a food diary for today

Food today:

Breakfast: Apple & date porridge soaked overnight in soya milk and fromage frais, topped with tinned peach

P1020454

Lunch: Split pea, pumpkin and vegetable soup and a laughing cow salad sandwich

P1020456

Dinner: Pitta pizza topped with spinach, feta cheese, mushrooms, red onion and peppers. With a big salad and home-made oven chips.

P1020460

P1020459

Snacks: Gingerbread reindeer!

P1020457

Sugar free jelly * 2

P1020458

Weight today: 10 st 5.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie. That gingerbread reindeer is sooooo cute!

    Pitta bread are so dry so I can't imagine how you get round that?

    Something totally different - I just listened (3 times already!) to a video on http://theartofnotworking.blogspot.com

    I almost didn't click on it because it didn't look like my kind of stuff - usually old skool and dance - but I'm so glad I did. It is so chilled out, so mellow! Might suit your mood today?

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reindeer is awesome. How can that not bring a big old smile to your face.

    Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete