Saturday, 5 December 2009

I'm Back!!

And I've missed you!!!
As I have 10 days worth of holiday recap posts to write in addition to new posts since getting home, I've decided to do one holiday post a day till I catch up and one of my normal daily posts as well. Hopefully you won't get too bored!
Yesterday I weighed myself and the post-holiday weight was 10 st 9.1 lbs. I wasn't too displeased as that's still within my healthy BMI. Today, after just one day of normal eating, a 5 mile walk and no booze, I weighed in at 10 st 5.5 lbs - yes, I prefer that one!!! Stay tuned...
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie. So happy you're back blogging again. I missed you so much!

    Due to having to take several days off myself because of illness I'm really behind ... and you've been so busy!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete