Saturday, 5 December 2009

Here I am again

And my God the weather is dreary compared to Cuba! Even though today started sunny as well as freezing cold, it only lasted till mid-morning before the skies clouded over and the drizzle started following... I did manage to walk 5 miles before this happened, so I wasn't too depressed about it, but I do prefer the sun even when I'm closed up indoors with the curtains closed watching (and enjoying) the most recent Star Trek movie, as I did this afternoon! I thought it was very good, apart from the fact that the relationship between Spock and Kirk didn't really convince me - come to that, the relationship between Uhura and Spock was equally unexpected...
Food today:
Breakfast:
All bran with tinned peaches (yep, I am back!!!)
Lunch:
Split pea veggie soup with added vegetables, and a laughing cow salad sandwich. Followed by a Muller Light Lemon Cheesecake yoghurt - I was very impressed by the way I could taste the base of the cheesecake!

Dinner:
Baked acorn squash filled with my quorn-bulgar bolognese and a big salad

Snacks:
Protein bar, raisins, a little peanut butter
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie,

    Welcome back! I have missed your posts. I hope your break brought you peace and renewal. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend!

    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I've missed your pictures. The vacation looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the new Star Trek film too. I suppose they'll have plenty of time to develop on the relationship between Kirk and Spock in the doubtless endless sequels to follow (which I am very much looking forward to!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie. Normal service really has resumed!

    I'm sorry but if you're trying to take anything in Star Trek seriously then I think you may have a bit of a problem ...

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete