Monday, 16 November 2009

Productive, yet lazy and greedy day

I wanted to walk into town today for some errands, but it was pouring with rain, and very windy as well, so I drove in. Then of course the rain cleared - but I was too busy getting a haircut, and other various jobs, to make the most of it. I feel guilty now for not getting any exercise though... ah well.
Sorry to say I'm feeling kind of bleurgh and apathetic today so I think that's all I have to say!
Food today:
Breakfast:
All bran with peaches
Lunch:
Split pea soup with added spinach, peas & corn with a laughing cow and rocket salad sandwich followed by a satsuma

Dinner:
Roasted butternut squash stuffed with black bean chili & goat's cheese served with a salad. It was very very tasty - and I loved the way the creamy, lemony fresh goat's cheese melted into the chili!

Snacks:
Pecan pie flavour nakd bar, raisins, unweighed amounts of roast smoked gammon (I roasted it for M, and it was so good I had to eat the bits that fell off when I carved it myself - all the bits, and some of them had help!!!); a small amount of crunchy peanut butter, home-made spelt crackers, and about 20 g of 70 % Green & Black's chocolate
Weight: 10 st 3.1 lbs!!! Arrgghh!!! I think I failed to drink enough liquid yesterday - I was bunged up this morning...
Stay Healthy

Chrissie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissie,
    Your dinner looks so yummy. I think I may try that this week. Chili and butternut squash are two of my husband's favorites. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie. It's so annoying when you miss the chance of a walk isn't it? I did a 1 hr 50 min walk this evening so I am feeling pretty virtuous right now. But it all depends on the weather as to whether I will hit my goal of 4 long walks a week.

    All your food looks wonderful today and you had plenty of success in the kitchen - sounds like the ham was done to perfection! Hope M enjoyed it too.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete